Welcome to Coaching by the Word. Before you will be able to begin your coaching session you must complete the questionnaire below and agree to the terms and conditions.
By signing below you are consenting to a contract between us (the “AGREEMENT”) and you. Please read it carefully and raise any questions and concerns that you have before you sign it.
The services to be provided by Coaching by the word (Coaching BTW) are coaching or tele-coaching as designed jointly with the client. The fee must be paid in advance for the initial assessment. The fee is $25.00 for a 30-minute consultation (if you miss this appointment, you will be charged an additional fee of $10.00 to reschedule), once a plan is agreed upon, coaching sessions will be charged prior to the start of each session. Professional time spent outside of coaching sessions, including, but not limited to, between-session phone calls or email exchanges, reviewing tapes of sessions, report writing, and reading or reviewing documents, will be billed on a prorated basis rounded up to the nearest tenth of an hour, which will all be discussed prior to any charges. If I am required to attend meetings outside of my offices, you will pay for all time I spend traveling to the location of such meetings. Fees for coaching sessions must be paid in advance by credit card, via PayPal
, CashApp $CBTWwithShay or cash. Fees must be paid no later than 3 business days prior to your scheduled session(s) unless an alternative arrangement is agreed to in writing. You must also pay for collateral services within 30 days of billing. Services not paid for in advance will NOT be provided. You are required to give 24 hours’ notice if you need to cancel or change the time of an appointment. Otherwise, you will be charged an additional fee of $50.00, and after the second such incident, all future cancellations will be charged the full amount of the sessions. Payments made to Coaching by the Word LLC are non-refundable.
Coaching by the word (Coaching BTW) agrees that every effort will be made to reschedule sessions that are canceled in a timely manner.
Coaching programs are listed below: A la carte program may be provided as well, which would have been previously discussed with you.
• $50.00- Individual Coaching session (1) 45-minute coaching session- great for setting goals, manage time, creating boundaries, discuss difficult moments, creating strategies to implement the goals set.
• $135.00 (first payment)- Couple coaching session (up to 2 people) (1) 1 hour together and (1) 45-minute individual session each. This service is provided for friends, families, co-workers. We will meet as a group and individually to set goals, manage time, set boundaries, discuss difficult moments, and creating strategies to implement the goals set. $75.00 each session after (45 minutes each).
• $200.00- (first payment)- Group coaching session (3-5 people) (1) 1.5 hours together and (3-5) 30-minute individual sessions. This service is provided for friends, families, co-workers. We will meet as a group and individually to set goals, manage time, set boundaries, discuss difficult moments, and creating strategies to implement the goals set. $75.00 each session after (45-minutes each).
• $1020.00- Supreme program: 3-month program includes the 90-minute intensive kick-off call Discovery, Transformation, Inspiring actions, (12) 45-minute coaching sessions, PDF Guides on your specific concerns, 1 Bonus of your choice, Final 30-minute call, Priority Email support. Payment plan- (3) payments of 340.00 a month.
• $1980.00- Elite program: 3-month program includes the 90-minute intensive kick-off call, Discovery, Transformation, Inspiring actions, (20) 45-minute coaching sessions, PDF Guides, Welcome Packet, 2 Bonuses of your choice, Final 30-minute call. Payment plan- (3) payments of 660.00 a month.
Discovery includes, but not limited to:
• Finding bad habits, cycles
• Blocks that are preventing you from moving forward
• Mindset blocks
• What's holding you back
• Fears, Anxieties
• Low self-esteem
• Limiting beliefs blocks
• Goal setting
The transformation includes, but not limited to:
• Removing negative thoughts
• Limiting beliefs
• Breaking the bad habits, cycles
• Building self-esteem
• Overcoming fear, and anxieties
• Demonstrations and videos will be provided showing you the techniques on how to calm yourself
• Calming methods
Inspiring actions includes, but not limited to:
• Being able to see the new habits, cycles
• Reviewing the accomplishments
• Self-reflections journal
• Achieving Goals
• Calendar with thought-provoking journaling
• Unlimited Email support- priority replies
• Unlimited text message support during business hours
• Two additional 45-minute coaching sessions
• Bring in someone else for coaching on 2 of your sessions
• Extension program at half the rate of the package (you can extend your program for an additional 3 months for only half the rate)- Payment in full is required; excludes the one time 90-minute intensive session, the couples, and the group coaching sessions.
• Select a journal or a book
Ask how you can receive a discount by paying the fees in full upfront.
The focus of coaching is the development and implementation of strategies to reach client-identified goals of enhanced performance and personal satisfaction. Coaching may address specific personal projects, life balance, job performance, and satisfaction, or general conditions in the client's life, business, or profession. Coaching utilizes personal strategic planning, values clarification, brainstorming, motivational coaching, and other coaching techniques.
The client sets the agenda and the success of the session depends on the client's willingness to take risks and try new approaches. The relationship is designed to be more direct and challenging. You can count on your coach, to be honest, and straightforward, asking powerful questions and using challenging techniques to move you forward. You are expected to evaluate progress and when coaching is not working as you wish, you should immediately inform us so we can both take steps to correct the problem. This means that if either of us recognizes that you have a problem that would benefit from psychotherapeutic intervention, you will be advised to seek outside resources. In some situations, I may insist that you initiate psychotherapy and that I have access to your psychotherapist as a condition of my continuing as your coach.
It is also important to understand that coaching is a professional relationship. While it may often feel like a close personal relationship, it is not one that can extend beyond professional boundaries both during and after our work together. Considerable experience shows that when boundaries blur, the hard-won benefits gained from the coaching relationship are endangered.
I am ethically and legally bound to protect the confidentiality of our communications. I will only release information about our work to others with your written permission or in response to a court order. There are some situations in which I am legally obligated to breach confidentiality in order to protect you or others from harm. If I have information that indicates that a child or elderly or disabled person is being abused, I must report that to the appropriate state agency. If a client is an imminent risk to him/herself or makes threats of imminent violence against another, I am required to take protective actions. These situations are quite rare in coaching practices. If such a situation occurs in our relationship, I will make every effort to discuss it with you before taking any action.
I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not licensed by the State of Michigan or any other state. I also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by my Coach will be considered to be provided by the State of Michigan.
I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
I understand that to the extent our work together involves relationships, career, and/or business, my Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clients, relationship changes, profitability, and/or business success. I understand that the use of technology is not always secure, and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype, and other technology.
I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement, or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service