Helsinki XR Center developer hub application
The Helsinki XR Center (HXRC) offers shared work space and equipment for teams, companies and individuals in their early phase of development of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality or Mixed Reality projects.
We are in it for the revolution. We want to help you: artists, technologists, thinkers and entrepreneurs to create solutions that dare to imagine what kind of meaning immersive technology could and should convey for the human being.
What we look for in a team:
- Fresh, smart and fearless ideas for AR and VR solutions that drive the field forward. Relevant skills to realise those ideas.
- Fire and dedication to develop your vision and skills, hunger to excel.
- Willingness to learn from others and help others learn from you. An open mind that contributes to the community.
- Need of resources: the more you can benefit from our program, the better.
- Devotion of time to the project and getting things done.
What we offer:
- 1000 square meters of comfortable and modern office space.
- Quality shared equipment from workstations to XR devices.
- State of the art showroom space for audience, customer, investor showcases.
- Active and encouraging developer community to become a part of.
- Events all around the year for meeting peers, mentors, enthusiasts and collaborators.
- Coaching and contacts for business development, tech, creative, funding experts.
Using the space and its equipment does not cost anything nor bind the team in any way. All the work and rights to it stay within the developing team.
Our development program is based on a periodical, peer reviewed format with individual goals for each team and project.
1: A three-month trial period where the central idea of your vision is fleshed out. Can you show the skill and resolve to produce something concrete?
2: A six-month extension period where minimum viable product/project is established and the team takes shape.
3: Case-by-case extension periods depending on development situation, team viability, progress and potential.
Send your application our way and become a part of Europe’s leading XR hub!
APPLICATION PERIOD CLOSES ON 30th OF JANUARY 2020.
Contact person name and phone number
Name of the team or project
Describe your project
Team members: skills, aspirations and background
Separate with commas and add reference works the person has done
How many team members will be working at the hub weekly?
Do you have special equipment needs?
Please describe what you need or if you can bring your own equipment.
When are you ready to begin working at the hub?
How often do you think you require the hub?
3-5 days a week
1-2 days a week
What is your team's target for the next 6 months?
Any questions or comments?
How did you find out about us?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Metropolia Ammattikorkeakoulu.