(Walking distance to the beach, 10 minute car or 30 minutes bus from Brighton train station)What:
UK Puerh community gets together for a day of drinking ~pretty-great-tea~
There will be tables set up, good water and heating water stations, bathroom, lots of outside and inside space, friendly golden retriever (if you're allergic to dogs you can stay outside provided it's not raining that day)
What to bring:
- a cup!
- thermos with (good) hot water, would be helpful, but not necessary
- teapot and pitcher and your best puerh if you want to serve tea
- snacks/packed lunch (or order takeaway, there are no restaurants around)
How to register:
- As this is a private house, we must limit the numbers to about 20 attendees.
- If you want to bring a +1, please send them the link so they can use their own email address.
- (We will send an email on the 15th to the first 20 registrations, after that it's first-come first-served on the waiting list)