Ada Community Library Survey
Ada Community Library is interested to learn new ways to serve the community. Please fill out this short 10 question survey to help us understand your needs. You will have the option to enter into a drawing for a $100 Visa Gift Card or a $25 Ross Gift Card. Thank you!
1. Which Ada Community Library location do you primarily use?
Victory Branch Library
Lake Hazel Branch Library
Star Branch Library
Hidden Springs Branch Library
Ada Avimor Collection
None of the Above
2. How often do you use library services, programs, or collections?
At least once a week
At least once a month
At least once a year
3. In one sentence, please tell us what kind of community you would like to live in.
4. Where do you think the Library should focus its resources? Check TOP THREE choices.
Collections (books/DVDs/learn at home gear)
Computers/internet connections/new technology
Online services (eBooks/eAudiobooks/streaming services)
Staff who are able to help online or by phone
Online tutorials (how to place a hold/use Overdrive/access Kanopy)
Outreach (promoting and delivering library services offsite)
Virtual programs and events
5. Where do you think the Library should focus its programming? Check TOP THREE choices.
Virtual events for preschoolers (storytime/music and movement/crafting)
Virtual events for tween/teen
Virtual events for adults (book clubs/cultural events/workshops)
Take and Make Activity Kits for youth (STEM/craft)
6. What are the barriers keeping you from participating in virtual programming? Check ALL that apply.
Topics not of interest
Too much screen time already
Wrong time of day
Hard to find the programs on the website
7. What sort of topics do you want your library to focus its resources on? Check TOP THREE choices.
Health and Wellness
Arts and Culture
Education for Pre-K
Education for K-12
Education for Adults
8. How do you prefer to receive information about the library? Check TOP THREE choices.
Word of Mouth
9. What is your age?
10. Please enter your email address or phone number to be entered into a drawing for a $100 Visa Gift Card or a $25 Ross Gift Card (Optional).
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ada Community Library.