KidstriUK Bognor Tri - Are you interested?
Please complete the form so I can have some idea of interest to go ahead, all things being possible, the only event of the year. The event is due to be Sunday 20th September, based at Felpham CC/ Arun Leisure Centre.
There would be some changes to consider:
1) We would ask that only one adult accompainies the triathlete(s)
2) The event would be a 'Participation' race (Brit. Tri. guideline), so no winners trophies.
3) All persons to wear face coverings when registering and when seting up in transition.
4) Spectators to keep 2m SD at all times so no club gathering groups
5) No Spectators allowed in pool hall.
6) Sadly no charity raffle and no under 7's dash.
7) Results only on-line and listed in surname order (in-line with 'participation' race)
8) Race will take longer to progress as only 20 children allowed in the pool hall at any one time.
Please complete the details below to help us find out the interest. If you would like to be informed directly regarding the outcome please indicate at the bottom of the page.
Keep well and safe and thank you for your support.
Would you be entering your young triathlete(s) into the event if it went ahead?
Would you still be interested if it was a Duathlon on offer (run/cycle/run)?
Have your young athletes done any sport training, if so what?
How many hours a week of exercising have they been able to do?
6 hours +
Your Comment- If you have any questions please email us on
Would you like to be contacted again regarding this event?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service