2020 Willo Home Tour and Street Fair Vendor Application
Required for Participation in the 2020 Willo Home Tour and Street Fair
Contact phone number
To be used in case of emergency
Please provide us with your contact e-mail; this is our preferred method of correspondence
Have you been a vendor at this event in the past?
This has no bearing on acceptance, internal records only
Food / Drink - Food Truck
Packaged Food and/or Drink
Arizona Made Craft or Art
Professional Services ( Real Estate, Medical, etc.)
Product Resale ( vintage items, etc.)
Will you be selling food at the event?
According to the Maricopa County Environmental Health Code, MOBILE FOOD UNIT means and refers to an enclosed vehicle-mounted food establishment designated to be readily movable from which food is composed, compounded, processed or prepared and from which food is vended, sold, or given away. Each (MOBILE FOOD UNIT) must be operated in full compliance with the Maricopa County Environmental Health Code and all other applicable regulations.
No, I will not be selling food
Yes, I will be selling food from a MOBILE FOOD UNIT (food truck, cart, or stand) and I understand the above conditions
I will be selling packaged food items (cookies, pickles, etc.) only
If you are a food truck vendor, what are the dimensions of your truck, cart, or stand?
Please use dimensions in feet, the locations shown on the map are drawn 10x20, but your location will be adjusted based on the dimensions you provide.
Pick Your Vendor Location
After viewing the attached map of the open vendor locations (each vendor booth is 10'x10' and each mobile food unit is shown as 10'x20'), please provide us with your first, second, and third choice spots.
1. All non-food vendors (but including packaged food vendors) are limited to locations designated with the prefixes MN, MS, HN and HS (located along Monte Vista and Holly roads). These locations are $75.
2. All food trucks, or mobile food units, are limited to locations designated as 3RD1 - 3RD13 (along 3rd Ave). These locations are $125.
3. Vendors preparing unpackaged food (not a mobile food unit) shall be limited to locations designated with the prefix HSF (on Holly) and 3RD14-3RD17 (shown on the map as food booths). These locations are $125.
4. All Arizona Made / Vintage products (art, craft, or product) and Packaged Food Vendors are limited to locations designated with the prefixes MN, MS, HN, and HS (located along Monte Vista and Holly Roads). These locations are $75.
5. Professional Services, National Brands, Direct Sales, Political Groups/Persons are are limited to locations designated with the prefixes MN, MS, HN and HS (located along Monte Vista and Holly roads). These locations are $100.
While we will do our best to accommodate your requests on a first-come first-serve basis, your preferred locations may not be available and we will have to select an alternative location for you.
Upon application acceptance, you will receive your spot assignment along with other necessary logistical information.
NOTE! Your location may be assigned but is only confirmed at the time of receipt of payment/online booking.
Terms and Conditions
1. Vendors must submit this application prior to purchasing a booth. This application will be reviewed and if approved, the vendor will receive authorization to pay. Only authorized vendors with paid status will be assigned spots at the home tour.
2. PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATION, OR BOOTH SPACE WILL BE FORFEITED AND REASSIGNED. PAYMENTS MAY BE MADE ONLY ONLINE AT THE WEBSITE PROVIDED UPON APPROVAL.
3. Vendor agrees to set up between 7:00 am and 8:45 am on event day. Due to street closures, vendor may not set up before 7:00 am. No vendor will be allowed in to the event to set up after 8:45. The Street Fair will open at 9:00am.
4. Vendor agrees to break down booth between 4:00 and 5:00 pm on event day. Due to street closures, vendor may not break down booth before 4:00 pm.
5. Vendor shall be fully responsible for vendor’s own display including, but not limited to, any damage by fire, robbery or other destruction, or any injury to the any person that occurs within the vendor’s exhibit area.
6. Vendor shall not transfer or assign any of the privileges afforded by this contract.
7. Vendor agrees to hold the Willo Neighborhood Association (“Association”), the Willo Home Tour (“Tour”) and the Willo Home Tour Committee (“Committee”) harmless from, and release each of them from all liability for any claims or actions brought against the vendor related to or arising out of this contract.
8. Vendor must provide all equipment necessary for operation at the Street Fair, including, but not limited to tables, chairs, canopies, power, and water.
9. Food vendors must have (and display) proper permits as required by Maricopa County Environmental Services.
10. Vendors are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes.
11. Vendors may not solicit business (including offering free product samples or advertising material) more than 10 feet from their own booth.
12. Food vendors must include a proposed menu with their application, and once approved, may not deviate from the menu without express written consent of the Willo Home Tour committee.
13. Alcohol may not be sold within the boundaries of the Willo Home Tour Street Fair.
14. The Willo Home Tour will be held on Sunday, February 9, 2020 from 10 AM to 4 PM. The event will be held rain or shine, REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN for inclement weather.
By submitting payment, you agree to the above.
General vendor booths are 10'x10'. Mobile food unit booths are 10'x20' but will be modified as necessary.
Vendor booths are priced as above.
Thank you for your interest in participating in this year's home tour. Please be aware that not all applications can be accepted and acceptance is on a first-come first-serve basis. Booth spaces are limited so get your application in early and book your spot as soon as possible!
We hope we see you there!
Marketing and Promotions
It is the goal of the Willo Home Tour & Street Fair Committee to promote the event and event participants, including vendors. Marketing includes printed materials, print media, social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram , Twitter, etc.) the official website -
. Additionally, we reserve the right to photograph vendors, vendor booths and products at the time of the tour to use at any later date. We are also encouraging all vendors to promote the event and their presence at the event.
Do you agree to the above terms and conditions
What is your Facebook address?
What is your website address?
What is your Instagram handle?
What is your Twitter handle?
Can you provide a logo and other images in JPEG format, if requested?
What would you like us to say about your product or service?
This information will be copied and pasted into our promotion, but may be edited slightly for space, grammar, etc. Short is sweet!
You may expect a receipt of your application and approval or rejection within 3-5 business days. Upon application acceptance, you will receive the following information:
1) The private, online booking website address
2) Vendor spot assignment (not confirmed until booking)
3) Assigned set up time (based on vendor spot confirmation) between 7 am and 9:30 am the morning of the event and
4) Driving directions or map, and other information as required.
If we've left something out, please enter your comment, question or concern below. We will not be able to accommodate every special request, but we will do our best.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service