Venue: City Garden Grand Hotel , Makati Avenue, Makati City
Top 10 Stocks from the view of a Fund Manager Top 10 Stocks from the view of a hardcore Fundamental AnalystTop 10 Stocks from the view of a Economist
1. This year we will have an economist drill down the macroeconomics and from there give you his 10 stock recommendations based on where the flow of the economy is headed.
2. We will have a fund manager, share his insights on what are a good set of stocks that you are suppose to combine together for 2019 so you can build a profitable portfolio
3. We will also have a hardcore fundamental and valuations analyst who will breakdown his top 10 recommendations based on the valuations of the company.
4. And lastly we will have a technical outlook on the market as a whole and a select 10 stocks that are worth looking at for 2019.
5. A panel discussion will be done right after the talks as each attendee will be given a chance to ask their own questions to our speakers.
Seminar Fee = 4,500 Pesos
Seminar Fee = 6,000 Pesos
Walk in Rate
Seminar Fee = 6,500 Pesos
Step 2: Send Seminar deposit fee:
BPIPaul Marvin GermoSavings Account1899112055
BDOPaul Marvin GermoSavings Account0108 8000 4681
For Paypal and credit card payments click this link, transfer the amount plus 10% to cover for the paypal and credit card fees: https://www.paypal.me/stocksmarts
*Transfer via BPI Express Online and Express App is accepted and online transfer via BDO is also accepted*For online transfers, please write your name, seminar to attend, and transaction number in the screenshot.*For bank deposits, please write your name, seminar to attend, and branch of deposit slip.
Step 3: please send picture (camera picture will do) of deposit to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to cross check deposit. Please write your name, seminar to attend and branch of deposit in the deposit slip before taking the picture.
Step 4: email confirmation of your reservation will be sent to your email within 3-5 working days of the email.
For more inquiries on the venue you may email or call Kevin, 0917 326 6345
"Ten year olds attend Marvin Germo’s “Stock Smarts” seminar. He has such a heart for helping people understand that the stock market is not a scary monster who will eat your money. A little knowledge from him goes a long way."
– Maricar Reyes-Poon, Actress/Model
“Marvin is right, if our Philippine stock market is made up of mostly foreign investors, I believe it’s time to take part in the growth of our own beloved market! Time to be Stock Smart!”
– Rich Alvarez, PBA Player
“In my decade of work as a journalist, no one has made the stock market sound so interesting and easy as Marvin has. .”
– Bernadette Reyes, Senior Correspondent, GMA7
Marvin’s first book was an instant bestseller as it gave valuable lessons on the stock market and investing in very easy to understand layman’s language. The second book is written at a very opportune time—the Philippines is taking off and is forecast to be entering a period of strong growth for the next decade or so. With increasing wealth, people are looking for options for their hard-earned money, but may be jittery as the road ahead is never straight. This book should help reassure you, when the inevitable dips and valleys come.”
– Riza Mantaring, CEO, Sun Life Financial
“Some people have a gift of simplifying the intimidating and making the elusive approachable. Marvin is one of them. Marvin’s new book is a fresh take on how investors, both beginners and veterans, can raise their chances of making money in the stock market. It is both inspirational and instructional. His investing approach will set you up on a new path of owning your dreams.”
– Mike Oyson, CFA, CEO, BPI Trade
“Definitely a great read at a great time just when the Philippines and its middle class are regaining the lost ground of recent decades; presents a very practical approach to understanding the complex intricacies and not-so-apparent risks of the stock market. Most importantly, it gives the small guy a fighting chance”
– David Ingles, Anchor, Bloomberg TV