Philadelphia Commuting Crew is a five to seven week paid summer program for high school students between the ages of 15-19. Students work Monday - Friday 7:30a.m. to 3:30p.m. hours per day on a crew along side 10 students and two adult leaders. They will complete a variety of conservation/environmental projects outside in local Philadelphia community neighborhoods, national, state, and regional parks. Students also experience weekly environmental education field trips incorporated into the program. During the last week of the program students participate in a 2 day recreational camping trip.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Students selected to participate in the program are required to:
- Attend a mandatory interviewing service event project
- Attend a mandatory student parent orientation
- Complete all SCA medical paper work
- Have documentation proving a full physical within the last year
- Prove Residency (funding MAYBE limited to only Philadelphia, PA and camden, NJ residents)
-(Students maybe required to prove family income status, with SS#, state ID, Birth Certificate, ect.)
**This registration form is the first part of a 3 part application process!
2. Complete application and medical forms, Link: http://mysca.force.com/member/NewRegistration
3. Attend a observation interview