March 2019 Paperback Give Away
* FIVE chances to win a Paperback book
* Entry closes at midnight (GMT) on 29 March 2019
* Winner to be announce on 30 March 2019 at
* By entering this competition, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
To enter, complete the following:
You Full Name
Your Full Postal Address
* Make sure you have entered your postal address correctly.
If your name is selected as 1 of 5 winners, which paperback would you prefer?
My Life Hereafter
The Shape of My Soul
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: LYNETTE FERREIRA.
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 13 years or older except employees of Lynette Ferreira and her close relatives.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. The competition is being run on
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 29 March 2019 at midnight (GMT). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party not connected to this competition.
10. The prize is 1 of 5 paperback copies as listed above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with this competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available on 30 March 2019 at
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Google. You are providing your information to Lynette Ferreira and not to any other party.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service