Home Services Program overtime policy survey
Access Living for our advocacy efforts would like to collects information on the impact of the overtime policy on people with disabilities who receive Personal Assistance (PA) services. The data collected is confidential, unless you allow us to share your stories (see point 8).
2. How many hours per week do you have PA services?
If you are uncertain please divide your monthly service plan hours by four
1. Do you use the DRS Home Services Program for PA services?
This survey is only for consumers of DHS/DRS PA services. If you do not receive the services please do not continue.
3. Do you know about the State of Illinois new overtime policy?
4. If you have more than 35 hours per week, please let us know how many PAs you use every week
5 or more
5. Do you know if you have enough PAs to comply with the new rule by March 1?
I don’t know
6. Does any of your PAs work more than 40 hours a week for the home services program?
To answer, do not count jobs your PA has outside of the home services program.
I don't know
7. Do you think that this new policy is going to cause a problem for you or the other consumers?
If any of your PAs work more than 40 hours a week, they have to cut back their hours to 40 hours per week.
I don't know
8. With your permission we would like to share your story with the federal government (US DOJ and US DOL) so they know how the policy is affecting people with disabilities in our state. Would you be willing to share your story with them?
You can either type your story in the window below or we can contact you for brief phone interview.
9. Name, Phone Number, City/Town you live in
This data is voluntary, but is required if you want us to contact you
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service