PLEASE NOTE: If ALL the required application components have not been received by March 31, the application will be considered incomplete and will not be processed.
Before applying, new applicants are strongly encouraged to read the following documents, available at http://reginafarmersmarket.ca/pages/vendor-application: • RFM Vendor Handbook• RFM Product Labeling Policy
Applicants to the Regina Farmers' Market will only be considered once they have submitted ALL of the following:
1. This form, completed. (Depending on the nature of your product, it should take you between 20 and 45 minutes to complete this form.)
2. Photos of your mobile unit, sent to email@example.com. (See application form for details.)
3. Product samples. (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange delivery of your product samples to a scheduled farmers' market or other agreed upon location. All samples should be packaged as they are to be sold.) 4. Non-refundable $25 application fee. (This can be sent by e-transfer to email@example.com, or can be paid by cheque or cash when dropping off product samples).
The RFM Applications Process:
• Once we have received all of your applications materials (application form, photos, product samples, and application fee), your application will be considered.
• You will be notified of the RFM's decision, usually within 2 to 4 weeks following the application deadline. In some cases we will request more information. This may require an in-person meeting.
• The RFM reserves the right to approve or deny applications at our discretion. The RFM applications process is internal to the organization, and details about decisions regarding applications are not generally provided to the applicant.
• Denied applicants may, if they wish, reapply in the next application cycle.
• Approved mobile units are approved for a one-year vendor period, and must apply again the following year.
• Only approved products may be sold at market. Vendors wishing to add additional products must complete the Additional Product Application process.
Please direct all questions related to the RFM Applications Process to Shanon Zachidniak, RFM Interim Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Regina Farmers' Market Co-operative