2. TermThis Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by TTR.
3. Price and PaymentYou understand that TTR will not pay a fee or royalty to contributor for work submitted to TTR.
4. Independent Contractor. You’re an independent contractor. Both you and TTR acknowledge that your services under this Agreement will be performed by you as an independent contractor, not as an employee, agent or partner of TTR. You shall not be entitled to any of the fringe benefits of TTR and shall have no authority to bind, commit, contract for or otherwise obligate TTR in any manner whatsoever.
5. Confidentiality. During the Term, TTR may tell you (or you may just find out) information about the performance of its business. That information is confidential and owned by us. This information includes, but is not limited to, plans for your work and other TTR-related works, all unpublished content, plans for what TTR plans to do in the future, inventions, technical capabilities, and data TTR gathers and tracks. Unless we give you prior written consent, you may not disclose any of this information to any party or entity.
6. OwnershipEach party shall maintain ownership of all of its pre-existing intellectual property rights. For all work submitted to TTR via the Submission Form or via email, the contributor provides a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license for TTR to use the contributor’s pre-existing intellectual property hereunder.The contributor agrees that TTR has the right to use or not use submitted work and to use, reproduce, re-use, alter, modify, edit or change submitted work as it sees fit and for any purpose deemed necessary by TTR. Both during the term of this Agreement and thereafter, the contributor agrees to execute all documents required by TTR or TTR's agent, to apply for, register, perfect, obtain or enforce any ownership and intellectual property rights pertaining to each artwork.
7. Representations and WarrantiesYou represent and warrant that: all written work product created by you is or will be your original work and has not been previously published anywhere in any form; you have the right to grant the rights you are granting; there has been no prior sale, publication or transfer of rights to any part of any of your work; your work contains no libelous, obscene or illegal material, to the best of your knowledge; and publication of your work will not infringe upon any third party’s copyright or other rights, including, without limitation, the rights of privacy and publicity. You agree that all work will be provided without liens, claims or encumbrances. You shall defend, indemnify and hold TTR, its officers, agents, directors and employees harmless from and against any and all costs, expenses, losses or damages (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of any claim brought by a third party that any Works is infringing. If your work is not original though you've represented otherwise, or if you write something that’s considered libelous, obscene or otherwise illegal, you agree to indemnify and hold TTR harmless for all liability, damages and attorney fees that we sustain in any resulting legal action.
8. No ObligationAlthough we have the right to use your Content as specified above, we do not have the obligation to do so. We may, in our sole discretion and for any reason, refuse the Content or remove it from this or any related website at any time.
9. General Terms and ConditionsThis Agreement constitute the sole and exclusive statement of the terms and conditions hereof and supersede any prior discussions, writings, and negotiations with respect thereto.The Contributor shall not assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of TTR.This Agreement shall not be amended except in writing signed by both parties.This Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of North Carolina.
Please make sure you type your name, article name, date and email address below, then click “submit” to accept these terms.