2019 GYFC Registration Assistance
Gator Youth Football & Cheer provides partial registration fee assistance to local athletes, who without this assistance would not otherwise be able to participate. The GYFC Financial Assistance program focuses on providing as many opportunities as possible for area youth who are in financial need to participate in football/cheer while maintaining the financial stability of the Gator Youth Football & Cheer program. Financial assistance will be dependent upon the GYFC funds available and the actual need shown. Rather than offering full financial assistance we offer partial assistance to help out more families. Application for assistance does NOT guarantee an award. Requirements for eligibility:
1. Athlete must be ages 4-14 years old
2. Commitment to attend a minimum of 80% of scheduled practices and games.
3. Participation by a family member or guardian in at least four (4) GYFC volunteer activities and/or GYFC fundraising events during the financial assistance season.
4. Application must be completed by a parent, guardian, or head of household, with all requested information and supporting documentation provided. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Confidential information such as social security numbers should be blacked out so that they are illegible.
5. A credit card or check in the amount of $185 may be requested as an equipment deposit before equipment is issued to your child/family. If the equipment is damaged or not returned within one week of the last game for that child's squad a fee will be charged for the cost to repair or replace the equipment. The family will be contacted to request payment or return of equipment before the check or credit card is utilized.
6. Assistance is only for use to register as a GYFC player/cheerleader for the current GYFC season. The amount approved will be credited to the family's online GYFC account. No actual funds will be distributed to the family or athletes.
7. Proof of income, household status and/or extenuating circumstances is required to be submitted before the GYFC Board review. All applications must be completed with supporting documentation by July 24, 2019. Late applications may be accepted for late athlete registrations if funds are still available.
8. Priority may be given to eligible youth meeting one or more of the criteria below:
• Member of a multi-child family.
• Living in a single parent or disabled home.
• Receiving assistance from programs such as: Food Stamps, Medicaid, SSI, Foster Care, WIC, etc. (Must provide written documentation of participation in these programs to receive priority status)
• Written recommendation by school representatives, clergy, social workers, youth community center workers, or other social services representatives.
We will not consider families whose total household income is over 200% of the Federal Poverty Level as published on the NJ Family Care Website unless there are extreme extenuating circumstances.
If the Volunteer/Fundraising Activity is an undue hardship it may be revised especially for multi-child, single parent or disabled families since the goal is to allow as many youth to participate as possible
**Application or approval of a registration financial assistance application does not register the participant for GYFC. You must register on the website or in person and select a payment plan or pay later.
***An application for assistance does NOT guarantee assistance approval or participation in GYFC.
Last Name Parent/Guardian
First Name Parent/Guardian
Cell phone number
Parent/Guardian #2 Last Name:
Parent/Guardian #2 First Name:
Terms & Conditions
The Board will review all registration assistance applications and determine assistance provided based on GYFC guidelines and available assistance funds. The review will take into account any unusual circumstances. Please make sure all information is complete and correct. Any personal information that you are required to provide will be kept confidential within the Board of Directors. All applications and supporting documentation may remain on file with GYFC for 7 years, or longer if required by law.
Supporting documents should be emailed to
with all social security and/or other identification numbers blacked out. The only person authorized to receive assistance documentation is the Treasurer at
and can also be provided to the Treasurer in-person.
CONSENT TO RELEASE INFORMATION: I understand that by completing this application I am authorizing GYFC to obtain verification of all the information on this application and that additional information may be necessary for approval of this application. I certify that all of the information on this form is true and correct. Household annual gross income includes total income from all sources, including, but not limited to wages, interest, dividends, commissions, rents received, payment from annuities, retirement plans, Social Security, child support, and any other sources of income. I agree to notify GYFC of any change in my income or ability to pay.
Any false information or misrepresentation may result in full fees being charged. The family and all players/cheerleaders in that family will not be allowed to participate in any GYFC activities including practice and games until all registration fees are paid or suitable arrangements for payment are made. I am aware that NOT everyone who applies will receive assistance funds. If awarded it is for a maximum of one football/cheer season, after which time it is my responsibility to reapply.
NONTRANSFERABLE & NONREFUNDABLE: The award is not transferable to another family, player, cheerleader or season. If your child is not able to participate or withdraws for whatever reason during the year the assistance is awarded, assistance is forfeited. Any refunds due will NOT include the assistance amount and will only be given based on the actual funds the family has paid. Refer to GYFC Refund Policy. Visit the website for details on refunds and withdrawals for football
and for cheer
PAYMENT PLANS: All accounts must be in paid in full by October 31, 2019. Payment plans will NOT extend beyond this date. If a payment is missed or not honored collection efforts may take place to recoup any fees incurred by GYFC. Your child(ren) will not be allowed to play, practice or attend any GYFC events (including banquet/awards ceremony) until your account is current.
If the Volunteer/Fundraising Activity is an undue hardship it may be revised especially for multi-child, single parent or disabled families since the goal is to allow as many youths to participate as possible.
I understand that my child(ren)’s participation in this program requires a commitment to attend a minimum of 80% of the scheduled practices and games and my participation in at least 4 fundraising and volunteer activities will be required by family members for each child receiving financial assistance. If fundraising and volunteer obligations are not met for the assistance program, the family may not be considered for assistance in the future.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Gator Youth Football.
Terms of Service