UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2010-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-103
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
11. Media that exist in an interconnected series of communication – points are referred to as
12. The information function of mass communication is described as
13. An example of asynchronous medium is
14. In communication, connotative words are
15. A message beneath a message is labelled as
16. In analog mass communication, stories are
17. Determine the relationship between the pair of words ALWAYS : NEVER and then select from the following pair of words which have a similar relationship:
constantly : frequently
frequently : occasionally
often : rarely
intermittently : casually
18. Find the wrong number in the sequence : 52, 51, 48, 43, 34, 27, 16
19. In a certain code, PAN is written as 31 and PAR as 35, then PAT is written in the same code as
20. The letters in the first set have certain relationship. On the basis of this relationship, make the right choice for the second set : AF : IK : : LQ : ?
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service