Supporters Club Survey
It’s a new era for our Football Club and The Supporters Club and its members have played a huge part in making sure we have a football club in 2021.
We have listened to our members throughout the past year and one request that came up many times was that members want to be more involved in their Supporters Club!
We would like your views on the following Supporters Club services…so that we can improve our service to you in the future!
Are you a member of Wigan Athletic Supporters Club (2020-21)?
In the past
1. Do you use the South Stand Supporters Bar?
2. If yes, what are the main reasons you use the bar? (Tick all that apply)
• Meeting up with friends
• Having a drink before the game
• Booking coaches
• Offers on drinks for members
3. What aspects of the bar would you like to see improved? (Tick all that apply)
• More access to player interviews
• Raffles and prize draws
• Quality of drink/food
4. Do you have any further comments about the Supporters Bar?
5. Do you use the Supporters Club coaches?
• For every away game
• Most away games
6. If you use our coaches, what are the main reasons you use the SC for away travel? (Tick all that apply)
• Convenience of booking facility
• Family atmosphere
• Quality of coaches
• Price of coaches
7. Which of the following coaches would you prefer to travel to away matches on?
• An executive coach (toilet, DVD player) at the most affordable price
• A luxury coach with all extras e.g. wifi, charging access on seats, individual TV’s at a premium price.
• A standard coach at the cheapest possible price
8. Do you have any further comments about the Supporters Club coach service?
9. The Supporters Club hold events each season. These include a Sportsmans Dinner and a weekend away trip. Do you have any other ideas for events that the SC could hold for fans?
10. Finally, if you have any further comments for the committee that would help to improve our service to you, please let us know here!
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service