Van Hise is a G6 school. That just means that we are in group 6 to get devices in our school in the 2020-2021 school year. This school year, we are planning, learning and prepping to jump in to this exciting initiative. It will help our students be college, career and community ready.
Here is the plan for technology in the 2020-2021 school year:
All Classroom Teachers - 1 TV monitor in each room
K/1 - Students 2 to 1 Computers
2nd - 5th - 1 Student to 1 Computers
5th Graders - take home Computers
What questions do you have?
Our G6 team has been asking A LOT of questions. We have asked logistic, safety, practical and many other types of questions. What questions do YOU have? Fill out this form below so that we can ask, discuss, and find answers at our meetings.
Van Hise will use technology to offer a balanced learning experience in order to empower students to be college, career, and community ready!
* Supporting students who require technology to access the curriculum
* Fostering the development of critical thinking skills when using technology
* Providing tools for engagement and inspiration
* Teaching tools supporting academic excellence and equity by using formative assessments
* Providing an equitable platform for lifting up student/teacher/community voices
* Offering choices for students to sculpt their learning
Information we collect will disseminated in several ways: classroom newsletters, PTO meetings, and VHE Newsletter.
I am a...
parent/family member of a VHE student
My question/comment I would like to know what amount of time is occupied with screens currently- including Lexia, Promethean boards, Etc...
Thank you for your help!
My email address (optional)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MMSD.