Chinese Program Student Survey - Aug 2016
This survey is for current students who are currently doing Chinese Language Program through BSSC Confucius Classroom Program.
1.Which primary school are you from?
Bendigo Violet Street Primary School
Big Hill Primary School
Bridgewater Primary School
Camp Hill Primary School
Eaglehawk North Primary School
Eppalock Primary School
Epsom Primary School
Golden Square Primary School
Goornong Primary School
Huntly Primary School
Kangaroo Flat Primary School
Kennington Primary School
Lightning Reef Primary School
Lockwood Primary School
Lockwood South Primary School
Maiden Gully Primary School
Marong Primary School
Quarry Hill Primary School
Specimen Hill Primary School
White Hills Primary School
2. What is your full name?
3.How long have you been learning Chinese?
more than 2 year
4. How often do you have Chinese lesson at school?
30 minutes per week
40-45 minutes per week
60 minutes per week
more than 60 minutes per week
5. What are your favorite learning activities in Chinese lesson?
Fly swatter Game
Online learning games
Flashcard related games
6. What is your LEAST favorite learning activity?
7. What do you think is difficult in learning Chinese?
8. Which of the following do you enjoy most?
both language and culture
9. What topics would you like to learn in the future? Please list at least three below:
10. Through which of the following activities do you learn best?
listening and speaking activities such as presentation
hands-on activities such as creating
dancing and singing
gesture and body language
using pictures and video to help
conversation and team work
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service