Community Partner Application
Website (if any)
Please describe your organization's mission
Primary contact person at your organization for this partnership
What technology decision making responsibilities is this person in charge of?
What are the issues, problems, ideas, or projects that your organization would like to explore with the student software development team? You may be as specific or general as you would like.
What days and times each week would be best suited to scheduling regular meeting times. This can be as detailed or as general as your schedule allows.
Please list any PAT bus routes that stop near your organization, and provide any other suggestions you may have for students traveling from Carnegie Mellon to your work site.
As a Community Partner, your responsibilities are to:
* Invest your time - there is no financial cost to be a community partner.
* Attend the mandatory Client Orientation Meeting at the Carnegie Mellon University campus on Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 9:30am - 11:50am.
* Your presence at this meeting is critical the a good start with the program. Please indicate in the comments box below if you have a constraint on this day.
* Meet and work with the student development team each and every week for 1 hour (this may include time with additional key staff in your organization depending on tasks).
* Read interim project reports prepared by the team and provide them with feedback within 2 days.
* Provide biweekly brief feedback on the team and the project progress via a short online form and periodic conversations with the supervising faculty member.
* Read the final report, providing feedback to the student team within 2 days, and submit Feedback Form to the faculty instructor giving approval to publish the report.
* Make a required brief presentation with the student team at the end of the semester at the Community Technology Forum at the Carnegie Mellon University campus on Friday, May 8, 2020 from 12:30pm - 4:30pm and stay for the entire session to hear about and celebrate all partnership presentations.
* Your presence at this full session is critical to the program. Please let us now in the comments box below if you have any constraints on that day.
Please let us know if you cannot commit to any or part of the above meetings or responsibilities.
Please list any additional questions or concerns
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service