Nominations for Secretary-elect of AHCT
Position description: duties
AHCT Recording Secretary responsibilities:
• As one of the five officers of the AHCT, work with fellow officers and board members throughout the year on all of the Association’s endeavors and in preparation for the annual Symposium.
• Take minutes at the annual Board and General Membership meetings during the Symposium each spring.
• Create and distribute the AHCT Newsletter twice yearly, usually in January and June.
• Update and distribute letterhead and a directory of current board members on a yearly basis; issue certificates of Symposium attendance embossed with official seal of the Association upon request.
• Send out calls for papers for the Symposium and other announcements to the membership as needed throughout the year.
• Retain and organize official records and documents of the Association.
• Provide information and clarification from the minutes or other records of the Association when needed.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service