$750 Full season (25 weeks: May-Oct)* $400 1/2 season (May-Jul or Aug-Oct) $150 Monthly (May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct)**
* There is a special introductory discounted rate for First-time vendors. There is also a special rate for Returning Vendors if they sign up and pay for the full season in advance.
THE SPECIAL RATE OF $550 for the full season WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FROM MARCH 12TH UNTIL APRIL 15TH.
** For those who choose the Monthly option, we encourage you to attend all days for that month for continuity reasons. We put a lot of effort into marketing the CCFM, and we believe you will see the benefits of our promotion better with attending consecutive weeks.
We’re a close and growing community. Our long-term vendors have a dedicated base of loyal fans, and several have gone on to open brick and mortar stores after growing with us.
The vendor package (see below) includes a 10 X 10 canopy and a chair. Vendors are required to bring their own tables. Vendors will be highlighted in our weekly email blast (3000+ readers), social media posts (6100+ contacts), and general products on postcards, posters, and other materials. Vendor parking is provided alongside the park on Front Street.
In addition to the table fee, vendors must also pay the necessary city permit fees ($25 for non-food vendors / $125 for food vendors). TDA market manager will file for all city permits on your behalf.
All market fees and permit fees are non-refundable. -Please select only the dates that you will be able to vend.
• A one-time $25 event permit for all vendors, required by the City of Trenton.
• An additional, one-time health inspection fee of $100 for vendors selling perishables, even if pre-packaged (e.g. baked goods, candy, drinks, etc.). This means that an inspector from the City of Trenton will come by and make sure your stand meets the regulations.
All permits and inspections are valid for the season.
Note: Downtown business owners must also pay the above fees as well, as the market is a separate location from your store, according to City regulations.
• If you paid for a date in advance and you are unable to make the event, the payment will not be returned or carried over.
• If you are unable to attend on a particular date, please call or send an email no later then 7 a.m. the day of the event. Empty tents hurt the market as a whole, and it is not fair to our ambassadors to make them set up tents for no-shows. If you fail to call/email you will not be permitted to vend at the next market date.
You may also review the following document that will explain the process further (http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/pdf/pubs/sales/anj15.pdf)
• You must let us know before you substantially change what you’re selling. Importantly, if you are approved as a non-food vendor and you later decide to sell food, you must re-register and pay the health inspection fee or you will not be permitted to vend.
• We allow non-food items if they are handmade. Our customers value that our market provides unique things they can’t find elsewhere. No mass-produced items, please.
• Vendor Parking Permits will be given to you by a TDA ambassador on your first day when you arrive at the park. Please keep your permit in your vehicle for the season. We will not issue replacements.
• Loading: There is a main opening right after the bus stop on the side of the park, which will be marked with an “unloading for vendors” sign. Please unload all your items there and move your vehicle right away. The front end of your car should face Montgomery St. when parking alongside the park.
• Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please make sure your Vendor Parking Permit is visible through your windshield.
• Vendors are not permitted to drive into Mill Hill Park to load and unload for the Capital City Market. If you violate this rule, you will be asked to leave and will not be allowed to return. You will forfeit all vendor fees paid. We maintain the park – please respect that.
• Your vendor package includes a tent and chair. Please bring your table and any signs, displays, etc. that you may need.
• You will be assigned to a tent, which will have your name on it. Please do not set up under a tent assigned to another vendor. If you can’t find your tent, please see a TDA ambassador. Please note that TDA may reassign your location at its discretion.
• If you are serving food (scooping ice cream, preparing smoothies, etc.), you must follow all sanitary regulations. Please contact The City of Trenton Health Department at (609) 989-3332 for rules, regulations, and questions. Refer to Chapter 206-24 Health & Sanitation Requirements at http://ecode360.com/9132430.
• Do not move the tents. If you need a tent moved, please see one of the TDA ambassadors.