National Online E-Bike Design Competition - By FMAE - Season 3
All the registered teams have to design an electric bike powered by 2 KW Brushless DC Motor using different CAD Modeling software. Every team must do complete research and development and must try to produce an efficient Electric Bike. They must build the complete reports on different components used in the bike and the calculation behind it.
All the teams must submit the following documents:
1. Design Presentation (For more details check Article 3)
2. Complete CAD Model (For more details check Article 3)
3. Analysis Reports of different components. (For more details check Article 3)
The winners will be decided on the basis of their design, presentation, research, and calculation.
• A team must have an official Team Name.
• Team shall consist of a minimum of 2 or a maximum of 10 members.
• A team must designate one Team Captain and one Vice-Captain as a primary and secondary point of contact for his/her team towards the organizers.
• Registration amount for a team is 8,000 INR +18%GST
. If the number of members in a team crosses more than 10, then each member has to pay 1180 INR extra. There is no limit to the number of members in a team.
• The registered teams can make their registration amount paid through online (account transfer) and offline (bank deposits) modes.
Note: The payment details will be sent to the team captain and Vice-Captain after the successful registration of the team.
Visit the link for more details -
You are free to choose any team name by your choice. The registered team names will be considered for all the official communication with the team.
The Captain must fill his/her complete details. Member registration will be taken after the completion of the payment process.
Fill your full name. This will be also be considered in your certificate.
Please cross check your Email Id before submitting. Wrong email id can result in non delivery of importance messages from the organizing team.
WHATS APP NUMBER
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of FMAE.