How to Access Mental Health Resources During A Crisis
Date: May 18, 2021
Time: 9:00 - 10:30 AM
Location: Zoom Meeting
Join us for a virtual event on accessing mental health resources in the Texas Panhandle during emergencies with speakers from:
- The Pavilion
- Family Support Services
- Texas Panhandle Centers Mobile Crisis Outreach Team
- Amarillo Police Department Crisis Intervention Team
Presentation followed by Q&A, and a brief demo of the Panhandle Mental Health Guide (
), a comprehensive, service directory of mental health and substance use resources in the Texas Panhandle.
For questions, contact:
- General public
- Behavioral health consumers and peers
- Family and friend of those with lived experiences
- Behavioral healthcare clinicians and staff
- Social service professionals
LAST name, FIRST name
Total number of attendees joining
If requesting to receive CEUs, each attendee must register separately.
*Please ensure correct information is inputted.*
To receive the CEU certificate, attendees must attend the event ***IN FULL.***
CEUs are available free of charge. Request to receive CEU credits?
***Zoom link to access the virtual presentation will be sent DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.***
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service