Millis Schools Bullying Report Form
The Millis Public Schools define "bullying" as the repeated use by one or more students or school staff members of a written, verbal, or electronic expression, or a physical act or gesture, or and combination thereof, directed at a target that:
* causes physical or emotional harm to the target or damage to the target's property;
* places the target in reasonable fear of harm to him/herself, or of damage to his/her property;
* creates a hostile environment at school for the target;
* infringes on the rights of the target at school; or
* materially and substantially disrupts the education process or the orderly operation of a school.
"Cyber-bullying" means bullying through the use of technology or any electronic communication, which shall include, but shall not be limited to, any transfer of signs, signals, writing, images, sounds, data or intelligence of any nature transmitted in whole or in part by a:
* Electromagnetic; or
* Photo-electronic or photo-optical system, including, but not limited to electronic mail, internet communications, instant messages or facsimile communications.
If you would like to report information regarding bullying in the Millis Public Schools, please complete this form with as much information as possible. Knowingly making a false report is a violation of school and state policy. Any student who knowingly makes a false accusation of bullying shall be subject to disciplinary action.
This form may be submitted anonymously.