Request a San Francisco airport placard
Please fill out this form to get a new placard. Before submitting the form, make sure to update your account with your current address and latest vehicle inspection form.
Once complete, expect your placard in the mail within 5-7 business days.
Drivers can follow these steps to upload a vehicle registration document:
1. Check to make sure your vehicle registration shows that plates and decals are current
2. Navigate to your account or open your app and tap on Account, then go to the Documents section to navigate to your in-app document manager
3. Take a photo of your vehicle registration document
4. Follow additional prompts
5. You will receive a notification if there is an issue with your updated vehicle registration and it is not approved; otherwise, your account status should remain active as the document is uploaded and processed.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Uber.