Do you need someone to talk to?
Anything to add?
By submitting your details here you agree to your details being shared with other members of Better Connected Beaconsfield - either other volunteers or BCB staff - for the purposes of supporting the community, for a period of 12 months. Please tick the box to acknowledge you agree.
Keeping your data safe
Better Connected Beaconsfield
Our contact details
Charitable Incorporated Organisation: Better Connected Beaconsfield
Contact name: Jeannette Buckle
Address: 145 Amersham Road, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 2EH
Phone Number: 01494 919232
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Name, address and contact details
How we get the information and why we have it
[Most][All] of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• for the purposes of responding to your enquiry
• to provide you with one or more of our charitable services
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Jeanette Buckle as shown above
(b) we need it to perform a public task.
(c) we have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
• provide you with one or more of our charitable services
• to update you on our current and future activities and services
We do not share this information with any other person or organisation.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored electronically.
We keep your name, address and contact details for up to one year after we have provided a service to you. We will then dispose of your information by deleting all electronic record.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• your right of access - you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
• your right to rectification - you have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete
• your right to erasure - you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
• your right to restriction of processing - you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances
• your right to object to processing - you have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
• your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
• you are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at
, 01494 919232, 145 Amersham Road Beaconsfield HP9 2EH if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service