Community Issues and Volunteer Interest
Hello this is Lexi, and as the new Community Organizer for Planned Parenthood Great Plains in Mid-Missouri, I am committed to addressing the issues surrounding reproductive health, education, and freedom in the area. That being said, I have moved here from Saint Louis very recently. As much as I could try to guess what the issues in Mid-MO are by assuming that they are similar to Saint Louis or Missouri as a whole, I think it would be better to hear from everyone who makes up this great community.
I am trying to gain a comprehensive idea of what reproductive issues need immediate attention in Mid-Missouri. Prior to the social distancing due to COVID-19, I was hoping to set up a town hall event to come to a consensus about these issues. Instead, I have decided to set up a survey in order to gain everyone's opinions about the issues surrounding reproductive freedom/health in this area. Once I have a better understanding of the issues people find important, I can begin setting up events, actions, and goals in order to address these issues. I am also hoping to understand your interest and availability in volunteering for Planned Parenthood in the future. Please let me know how I can best serve this community!
If you need assistance or have any questions, please email me:
1. What is your name?
2. Are you interested in receiving emails about current and upcoming events with Planned Parenthood in Mid-Missouri?
3. If You Answered "Yes" or "Maybe" to Question Two, What is your email?
4. What aspect of reproductive care, education, and/or accessibility needs the most work in Mid-Missouri? If you do not see your option listed, please select "other" and explain further.
Quality Sex Education
Availability to a Wide Range of Birth Control
Transportation and/or Access to Abortion Care or Abortion Referral
Representatives that Support Our Cause
Access to Affordable Health Care
Resources for Racial Minorities or LGBTQ+ Communities
5. What level of interest do you have in volunteering for Planned Parenthood in the future?
6. What level of availability do you have for volunteering for Planned Parenthood in the future?
7. If you were to volunteer for Planned Parenthood what kind of action would you like to take most?
Petition Distribution or Signature Collection
Event to Build Safe-Sex Kits
Contacting Local Legislators
8. What times during the week work best for you to attend events for Planned Parenthood?
9. Do you have any special skills you would like to highlight?
10. What can I do as an organizer for Planned Parenthood to help address your concerns about reproductive health in Mid-Missouri?
11. Is there anything else you want to let me know?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service