Free Covid Test Request ONLY at Mt Wellington Family Health Centre
BOOKINGS OPEN FOR THE WEEK MONDAY TO FRIDAY. SATURDAY 9AM TO 12PM.
ENROLLED PATIENTS OR THOSE WHO HAVE ATTENDED OUR CLINIC FOR A SWAB BEFORE CAN RING 5702999 FROM 8AM TO 5PM OR COMPLETE THIS FORM.
PLEASE READ the instructions regarding the booking and testing process. You will be provided a time for your test on the same day usually. Please complete a new form for each individual person who would like a test.
1. You can book an appointment at a later date if you require an essential worker test.
2. You will be texted an appointment time or receive a call from us once we process your booking.
3. If you cannot make your appointment, please ring 09-5702999 as soon as possible.
4. There is NO queue, hence it is important to arrive on time.
5. If you arrive more that 5 minutes EARLIER than your booking time, please park on the side street (Wilson Way).
6. At your booking time, please drive PAST THE TRAFFIC CONES, and park towards the far end of the building if there is space. STAY in your car. Someone will attend to you.
7. There is no need to call the practice on arrival.
8. When the doctor/nurse arrives to swab, please wind down both passenger and driver windows.
9. On completion of the test, please drive off carefully. Results will be texted to you and generally takes only 1 day at present.
(283 Penrose Road, Mt Wellington)
Please SELECT preferred date of test
Saturday 18/9 9am to 12pm
SURV code: (if known)
This is usually provided to you by your employer or Healthline.
EWORK (for essential workers who need to travel across Alert Levels)
SYMPTOMS: Do you have any symptoms of cough, sore throat, runny nose, loss of smell, fever or shortness of breath?
CAR REGISTRATION NUMBER that you are arriving in for your test, or advise mode of transport
Date of birth
Mobile phone number
If there is anything you would like us know, please do so here.
Are you an enrolled patient of Mt Wellington Family Health Centre?
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service