Beaches-East York - COVID-19 Community Response
Please sign-up here to volunteer or request additional support in case a COVID-19 community response is possible.
*Importantly* – I am getting advice from Toronto Public Health before connecting groups of volunteers publicly. Good intentions can have negative effects when dealing with something like COVID-19. Our main focus has to be to limit inadvertently transmitting the virus. That's why I'm also reminding everyone to keep following the advice of Public Health officials before taking any steps.
Remember these important steps to limit spread of the virus:
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 15 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands.
- If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
I would like to:
Volunteer my time and/or other support in a community COVID-19 response effort
Request additional support in the event a community COVID-19 response effort
I am looking to/for help with:
Pet care / dog walking
Picking up / dropping groceries or supplies
Address or major intersection
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Brad Bradford.