Photograph Consent Form
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016 Privacy Notice – Photograph Consent Form
I understand that:
• The image may be used for educational, publicity or marketing purposes or to inform the public about the work or activities of Redbridge Institute
• The images may be used in and distributed in printed and electronic media, including Institute website and/ or social media platforms
• Images contained within any Redbridge Institute publication or other media may not be edited, amended or re-used by others without the permission of Redbridge Institute
• The copyright of the images is held by Redbridge Institute and the photographer may not use the images for any other purpose other than on behalf of Redbridge Institute as above
• I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time
Course number or title
Redbridge Institute requires your consent to take photographs or make recordings for marketing and other purposes which are not essential for the exercising of its official authority or for meeting its statutory obligations. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Redbridge Institute uses photographs or recordings of learners or clients or their work for marketing, publicity or educational purposes. Photographs, images or recordings may be used in brochures, newsletters, exhibitions, local press advertisements or on our website or social media platforms. Children and Young People Images or recordings of children and young people under 18 years of age will only be taken after a parent or guardian has given consent. Group photographs of recordings. You do not have to be part of a group photograph or recording if you do not want to. The original images and recordings will be stored electronically within Redbridge Institute’s own servers. Access to images and recordings will be restricted to those who need to view or process the images for the purposes stated in this statement. No images will be downloaded onto memory sticks or other portable storage medium unless it is encrypted. We will ensure adequate data sharing protocols are in place for any third party organisation which has access to any personal data in the fulfilment of duties acting as agent or support contractor of Redbridge Institute in line with the purposes and uses outlined in this statement. Images and recordings will not be sent abroad. They will be kept for a maximum of 3 years. I have read and agree that my photograph can be used as outlined above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Redbridge Institute.