HKIS Badminton Programs 2019 Term 2
Torq Sports International Limited has been coaching HKIS school teams since 2017. We have several Badminton England certified coaching staff as well as a Malaysian performance coach. They will be able to deliver badminton in a fun and challenging way.
Venue: Repulse Bay
Dates: Friday 15 (ad hoc session only 3p and must email to confirm) 22 Feb, 1,8,15,29 Mar,12,26 Apr, 3,10,17,24, 31 (NO 3pm session) May 2019
Times: Grades 1-5 at 3-3:50pm (FULL)
Grades 3-5 at 4-4:50pm
Grades 6-12 at 4-5:30pm
FEES: Grades 1-5 HKD$2420 (total 11 sessions NO 31 May 2019)
Grades 6-12 HKD$2640 (total 12 sessions WITH 31 May 2019)
Cheque(s) can be made payable to "Torq Sports International Limited" with student's name on the back. The cheque should be mailed to Torq Sports International Limited, PO Box 47168, Morrison Hill Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong. Attn: HKIS Badminton Program 2019 Term 2
Refund or make-up session(s):
- All fees are non refundable once students are accepted into the class.
- Students should wear proper sports attire and indoor court shoes and prepare own racket.
- We reserve the right to change venue & time without prior notice.
- NO session will be held during BLACK storm warnings, or the hoisting of Typhoon 8 Signal. No refund or make up sessions will be provided.
- Should training be cancelled due to school closures or due to other directives from the School or the Department of Education, NO refund or make up sessions will be provided.
Contact us at (852) 6533 7877 or
Torq Sports International Limited
Student Mobile Number
Grade 3-5 Friday 4-4:50p
Grade 6-8 Friday 4-5:30p
4 pm Bus Number (Grade 1&2) and use "PU"=Private pick up. Bus number can be located on your child's bag tag
Paren's Email #1
Parents email #2
Parent's Mobile Number #1
Parent's Mobile Number #2
Please report any medical condition that coach(es) should take note of
I hereby assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses and damages that my child incur while attending any session/event organized by Torq Sports International Limited. I hereby waive all claims against Torq Sports International Limited, its instructors, or partners of individually or otherwise, for any and all injuries, claims or damages that my child might incur.
I also agree to all videos and photographs related to sessions can be used for promotion and internal training purposes.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service