2021 Kelowna Pride Affiliate Event Application
Please complete the following application and agree to the terms below .
The committee will review applications twice per month and will contact you within 14 days of your application.
Should your application be approved, you will be contacted for payment and poster design instructions (if applicable).
On behalf of and with the authority of the organization/individual making this application, I hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions of the Kelowna Pride Affiliate Events Program:
1. The applicant agrees to operate in a manner consistent with the celebration of pride and positive value of diversity in the LGBT2Q+ communities. On behalf of and with the authority of your organization making this application, you hereby declare that policies upholding equal opportunity and non-discrimination have been adopted by which discrimination on the grounds of Race, Colour, Creed, National Origin, Religious or Political affiliation, Sex, Age, Personal or Family Relations, Disabilities, HIV/AIDS, Income Restrictions, Union Affiliation, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Orientation is prohibited by and within your organization. The applicant will not present images or messages that promote or condone, or may promote or condone, violence, hatred, degradation or negative stereotypes of any person(s) or group(s). Further the applicant will respect the right of all members and supporters of the LGBT2Q+ communities to participate in Kelowna Pride 2021. Kelowna Pride retains the right to cancel Pride Events at any time, in part or in full, without liability.
2. The applicant is fully responsible for and agrees to comply by and enforce all applicable laws and regulations in connection with the event.
3. Events that are approved for the Kelowna Pride Affiliate Events program does not imply or create a legal partnership or affiliation of any kind.
4. The applicant is fully responsible for any damages to persons or property, as well as any claims, causes, payments or compensation or settlements arising therefrom, resulting from any activity, omission, violations or any other kind of illegal or wrongful act or activity. The applicant specifically agrees that Kelowna Pride assumes no responsibility for damages to persons or property however caused, as a result of or pertaining to the participation and / or activities of any applicant. The applicant agrees that the terms in paragraph 11, apply without qualification to all losses and injuries anticipated and generally described by this paragraph.
5. I understand and certify that our event sponsors understand they are not sponsors of Kelowna Pride.
6. I acknowledge that Kelowna Pride reserves the right to final approval of all advertising and promotional artwork for this event bearing Affiliate Events information.
7. I agree to submit a copy of all promotional material related to the event to Kelowna Pride for archiving purposes.
8. I agree to include marketing materials from Kelowna Pride in mailings and email blasts for my event.
9. I understand that there may be a fee associated with my entry and that my application will not be processed until the fee is paid. This is for for-profit ticketed events and not applicable for free events.
10. I agree to carry a commercial liability insurance policy with the minimum limit of two million dollars ($2,000,000.00). I further agree to add Kelowna Pride as an additional insured for the event and will provide Kelowna Pride with proof of insurance through mail or e-mail by Sept 6, 2021. For a late application the deadline for the insurance certificate is 24 hours after the submission of the event.
11. Kelowna Pride retains the right to refuse any application, and remove the event listing from Kelowna Pride’s Affiliate Events Program without liability. I agree if my application is not accepted or cancelled, the application fee is not refundable.
12. Kelowna Pride retains the right to cancel Kelowna Pride at any time, in part or in full, without liability.
13. In consideration of the acceptance of this application and permission to participate in the Affiliate Events Program, I for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby release, waive and forever discharge Kelowna Pride, the City of Kelowna, The RCMP, BC Transit, and all other associations, sanctioning bodies and sponsoring companies, and all their respective agents, affiliates, servants, contractors, representatives, volunteers, staff, elected and appointed affiliates, successors and assigns of and from all claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, actions and causes of action, whether in law or equity, in respect of death, injury, loss or damage to my person or property howsoever caused, arising or to arise by reason or my participation in the said event, whether as an event organizer or otherwise, whether prior to, during or subsequent to the event, and notwithstanding that the same may have been contributed to, or occasioned by the negligence of any of the aforesaid. I further hereby undertake to hold and save harmless and agree to indemnify all of the aforesaid from and against any and all liability incurred by any or all of them as a result, or in any way connected with my participation in the said event.
Before submitting your application, please review the information to ensure it is complete and accurate.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Terms and Conditions Compliance
I have read the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kelowna Pride Society.