Volunteer as a Committee Member for the 2021 Tulsa County Convention
The planning of the Tulsa County Democratic Convention is in the works and the following committees need officers. Please complete the following form to be apart of the upcoming future of Oklahoma.
Job description to the Rules Committee is to promulgate such rules as may be necessary or expedient to the orderly conduct of the meeting. Such rules shall be consistent with the Constitution and Bylaws of the Oklahoma Democratic Party and with any appropriate Convention Bylaws. Need to be available to attend (Virtual and/or In-person) at least three meetings beginning in March 2021.
Job description to the Resolution Committee
Review resolutions proposed to the Convention, propose resolutions on the initiative of its own members revise and draft resolutions, recommend the adoption of resolutions in its report to the Convention.
Need to be available to attend a virtual and/or In-person) at least three meetings beginning in March 2021.
CONSITUTION & BY LAWS COMMITTEE:
Job description to Constitution & Review all proposed changes the county party receives, to propose on the initiative of its own members, revise and draft proposed changes, and recommend the adoption of proposed changes in its report to the convention. Need to be available to attend a virtual meeting at least three meetings beginning in March 2021.
Job description to the Credentials Committee, whose appointed members may otherwise be delegates to the convention and a volunteer staff adequate to insure each credentials table is not left unattended to:
1. Prepare a list of delegates certified by the County Secretary as delegates to the Convention,
2. Hear challenges to the right of any delegate to be seated at the Convention meeting,
3. Make prior arrangements for an orderly process in distributing credentials, including arranging credentials tables at district and state conventions to group counties in alphabetical order without regard to congressional district,
4. Prepare a credentials “badge” to present to each certified Convention delegate,
5. Report to the Convention on the number of delegates issued credentials and or the resolution of any dispute, 6. Review and record valid proxy statements,
7. Remain open until the adjournment of the Convention meeting; and
8. Make revised reports to the Convention as may be required.
Need to be available to attend (Virtual and/or In-person) at least three meetings beginning in March 2021.
NAME (FIRST & LAST)
Do you plan to be a precinct office for the next two years?
What's a Precinct Officer?
CONSITUTION & BY LAWS COMMITTEE
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service