The virtual lobby is monitored:
Monday through Thursday 8:00 am until 7:00 pm
Fridays 8:00 am until Noon
For in-person visits, follow CCCTI Covid-19 safety protocols: http://www.cccti.edu/COVID-19/Protocols.asp
For video conferencing, you will be emailed a link to join the session, through the email you provide.
*Virtual Session guidelines:
1. Always use your CCC&TI Student Email Address if you have one.
2. Check your email quickly for a link to connect (typically within 5-10 minutes)
3. Be seated at a computer with all necessary information ready.
4. You may be muted upon entry into the session. Un-mute audio and/or video
5. If you choose to have your video camera enabled, please be aware of your
A. Dress appropriately (eg. wear regular street clothes, no pajamas)
B. Minimize background noise
C. Prepare for any privacy concerns (whether by video, audio, or chat)
*All virtual session content may be recorded for quality assurance.
Safety: The Virtual Lobby is not staffed 24/7.
Students seeking personal counseling when no college counselor is available may contact Vaya Health's Access to Care line at 1-800-849-6127, or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255), as appropriate. Contact 911 for emergencies.