Sunday, June 13 (10 AM) outdoor church
BC Provincial Guidelines
1. We ask that you consider your risks levels before attending if you have a higher risk of suffering from serious complications of COVID-19. If you are:
a. a person 70 years of age or older, even if you have been immunized against COVID-19
b. a person who is living with another people who is infected with COVID-19, or who has upper respiratory or
c. a person with an underlying medical condition of a compromised immune system.
2. Please register everyone who will be attending in advance.
3. The driver of the vehicle should wear a mask while entering the church parking lot and stop at our check-in table to ensure all participants have been registered.
4. All those in attendance (except children under the age of 12) are required to wear a face covering.
5. There is no singing allowed outside of your vehicle.
6. Participants must not gather or socially engage with other participants, during, before, or after the service. Everyone must disperse immediately after the service.
I have read and understand the BC provincial guidelines
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service