Request for Refund or Transfer of Food Service Account Balance
A parent/guardian can request that money on a student's account be refunded or transferred to another KCSD student account. If requesting a refund, please allow 10 business days for orders to be processed.
Student Legal First Name
Student Legal Last Name
If graduated or withdrawn, what was the last school the child attended?
Parent Name (First and Last)
Parent Cell Number
I am requesting a *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kershaw County School District. Report Abuse