We would like to collect an active email address for every store to facilitate communication and confirm receipt of their application. SL group notices are not always reliable and time zone differences can make IMs problematic as well. Your information will be stored in this database for the use and purpose of the Fantasy Faire Store Contacts only. Your details will not be redistributed or given to anyone else without your prior consent.
* We request that each Creator donate as many items as they can for sale in RFL vendors. The MINIMUM requirement is two NEW items. We encourage Creators to display four or more items in RFL vendors. This can be a combination of new items as well as historical favorites. Items displayed in RFL vendors donate 100% of their sale price to RFL. Fantasy Faire will provide RFL vendors to all of our merchants in a timely fashion before the April setup dates.
*We are asking each Creator to please donate one item to be used as a Hunt prize
* You will be invited into the *Fantasy Faire Backstage* Group as a Creator which will give you build rights to set up your store once the sims are opened to Creators. If there are people in addition to you that need to be added to the group please contact FantasyFaire Resident with the names of the additional people.
* All content for this or any RFL event must be PG. No adult content allowed (although there is a special allowance for skins). If you wish to check any product please ask Elizabeth Tinsley for verification.
* To lower lag and improve visitors' experience, Creators must minimize script usage (i.e.: NO highly scripted items, NO temp-rezzers). Textures should not be of unreasonably high resolution. Our script load policy will be available on the FF blog as well as in notecard form for you to view.
* No copyright or trademark infringement (includes real life or virtual name brands, logos, sounds or graphics that aren't owned by exhibitor.) For our full set of rules pertaining to Intellectual Property please see the following article:http://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/fantasy-faire-rules/
* Prim limits are according to store size requested and excess prims will be returned.
* We expect every exhibitor and attendee to adhere to the standard Second Life Terms of Service. Our team will help you by monitoring sim performance throughout the Faire and aiding you in resolving any problems.
Sharing of stores is a benefit of Featured Stores and acceptable under the condition that the avatar who registers for a store understands s/he is responsible for ensuring that all individuals who are displaying in the store follow the participation guidelines.
********************************Themed Store L$ 2500300 prims allocationThis store type can accommodate multiple brands of ONE merchant
Featured Creator Store L$ 8,000 700 prims allocationCan share a store between 2+ merchants
Featured Creator Store + Event/Hunt SponsorL$ 35,000 1000 prims allocationCan share a store between 2+ merchantsCan have a sky platform for rezzing builds as neededDirect teleporting available to your store. Advertising on the Hunt HUD and on the FF blogNot more then 2 per sim but will get you onto the sim of your choice if the two spots are not yet filled.
Event/Hunt Sponsor – L$30,000 (Does NOT include a store) Advertising on the Hunt HUD and on the FF blog.
Chaddul Ro (Searlait Nitschke) - FEATURED STORES AVAILABLEAn outpost of the Orcs of Chal Khizzur, Chaddul Ro stands on the edge of their territory. In the center of the outpost there is a beacon, rising above upon a tower guarded day and night by the orcs. It stands for strength; it stands against anyone who would douse it, a symbol to be seen to guide those from outside the protective barriers and walls back home. For the survivors that seek refuge from battle. It is believed that as long as the fires of the outposts are kept lit that there is always hope, sanctuary to be found and that the tribe remains strong.
Dawn's Promise (Marcus Inkpen/Sharni Azalee) - SOLD OUTA secret place between times where the old becomes reborn into the new. Majestic crumbling ruins dissolve into a sea of glorious foliage. A place where the lost energies of the past are converted into new life. Springs of life-giving water overflow. Flower petals and creative energy float on the breeze. This is the space between the exhale and the inhale. Full of hope and promise.
Egregore (Mayah Parx) - FEATURED STORES AVAILABLEA fantastical thoughtform of serene darkness immersed in light, a place where expected purpose is relative and surrealism casts it shadow across the land, inhabited by egregors this fantasical place is born of the collective phantasmagoria of its people.
Fallen Sands (Sweetgwendoline Bailey/Eldowyn Inshan) - SOLD OUTSteampunk in a desert landscape where the Orient and Arabia via for dominance. Exotic plants of alien origin turn the sands into an oasis of life where the turquoise water is the treasure of fountains and the infinite pearls of tan fall to mark the passge of time in this eternal city.
The Hill (Kilik Lekvoda) - SOLD OUTA peaceful and beautiful village built into the rolling hills surrounding a small lake. Breathe in warmth, peace, and maybe a little pipe smoke, A place where friendships sprout as readily as the mushrooms beneath leafy green trees.
Mudrana (Alrunia Ahn/Luna Barak) - FEATURED STORES AVAILABLEEveryone in Mudrana, the land of the lilypad, praises the godfrog - the legends tell that once the godfrog falls asleep, , the pond dries out, and everything dies. The frogs of Mudrana therefore croak and sing for their god to keep it awake to preserve the world from death.
Raven's Perch (Kaelis Ember/lrriven) - SOLD OUTA place of beauty and mystery, this is a land that was once grand but has now been lost to the passage of time. Nothing remains untouched by the wild chaos of nature. The shadow of what it once was adds an element of Fae grace and elegance to the shell of a formerly great city. Walk its rose choked avenues, explore its Gothic ruins, and unveil the mystery of its fall to ruin.
The Rose (Alia Baroque) - SOLD OUTIn the Garden of senses silent footsteps echo through rich vaults of opulence and decadence, searching for the perfect spot where a stolen kiss can be unseen and languid murderous thoughts hidden behind a mask. This Rose blossoms in April through your gaze that tells her how beautiful she is.
San Mora (Jaimy Hancroft/Eowyn Swords) - SOLD OUTOnce the center of pharmaceutical greatness, San Mora is now a ruin of its former self. Quarantined at the outbreak of a deadly contagion of its own making, the population was left to survive the best they could. Without law and order the city descended into chaos. The fires have long since burned out, and the city is being reclaimed by a hostile Nature. But all that is silent is not necessarily empty. There are still those who roam among the ruins of San Mora.
The Spirit Pool (Kayle Matzerath) - SOLD OUTSince the beginning of time, The Spirit Pool has served as a resting place for weary adventurers and lingering souls that are not quite yet ready to cut their ties to the physical realm. Mermaids and other seafolk use the pool for gatherings and a constant flow of visitors keep it a popular place for trading.