Upcoming Trainings/Workshops with addyson tucker of Wholehearted Psych
Please complete the form if interested in receiving additional information about the following upcoming workshops & trainings that I'll be offering through my practice. Many of the details are TBA, and registration info is forthcoming, so you have an opportunity to share preferences & 'save your spot' once the registration goes live. *No commitment/payment required at this time. Once final dates/times are determined, registration will open & allow for payment to confirm your spot in the training/workshops you are interested in attending.
1. GAS assessments & letters: An overview of the trans affirming surgery referral process, including sample templates. Thurs, Dec 2nd from 5-6:30PM or Friday, Dec 3rd from 12-1:30PM - Register now at
2. COMING *Changed date, TBA* Feb 2022! Registration Opening Soon - Advanced Gender Affirming Surgery Training (for mental health providers) - More info about common procedures, psychological risks, & aftercare. Discussion of more complex situations, stand-alone assessments, and being a provider in systems that have historically harmed trans communities.CEs likely will be offered (up to 6) - Potentially offering 2 options - a full day Friday in February, as well as two half-day afternoons on Fri/Sat in February - more information coming soon when registration opens officially.
3. Race & Gender Intensive for white, trans-affirming clinicians: For white clinicians who are hoping to further their racial & gender liberation work - Must have trans 101 basics, as well as have done antiracism groundwork - Structure/Timing/Cost TBD. Coming Spring 2022!
4. Self-Compassion & Shame Resilience for your Trans Clients: A discussion with experiential exercises & case examples - Updated & extended discussion, expanding on initial training at
- Likely a 2-hour live webinar. Coming Spring 2022!
My fee structure is based on an economic justice, tiered scale that considers your social location in terms of privilege/access to resources, and whether payment would create economic hardship. Those who pay the standard full-fee help to support those who cannot afford to pay or who may need a significant discount to participate (e.g., trainees, providers working in community mental health/nonprofits, those with marginalized identities, etc.). On my website,
you are invited to review my economic justice rate model, group & workshop consent form, telehealth consent form, as well as 'touchstones' that guide my values and participation guidelines for trainings & workshops.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Your Name (i.e., how you'd like me to refer to you, regardless of documentation)
I use they/them pronouns. What pronouns should I use for you?
I shared information above about 4 potential upcoming training/workshop options: Which one(s) are you interested in receiving more information about/potentially registering for?
GAS assessments & letters: An overview - Register at
ADVANCED Gender Affirming Surgery Training: More info about common procedures, psychological risks, & aftercare
Race & Gender Intensive for Trans Affirming Clinicians
Self-Compassion & Shame Resilience for your Trans Clients
The ADVANCED gender affirming surgery training will most likely be offered in *February 2022* for up to 6 CEs- see above for tentative structure/dates - more information coming soon when registration opens officially.
N/A - I'm not interested in this one.
Sound great, looking forward!
I can't do Fridays/Saturdays in February, but please let me know when you offer this again in the future.
If you are interested in the Race & Gender Intensive, do you have any structure/time preferences?
N/A - not interested in this workshop
2 day intensive (4-5 hours each day)
4-parts biweekly (2-2.5 hours each session)
6-consecutive weeks (90 min/week)
If you have any additional questions / concerns, please feel free to share them here.
Would you like to receive practice updates via my newsletter? This includes very occasional (approx monthly) updates about openings, groups & workshops, trainings, and resources + blog posts that are in line with my values.
I am already signed up!
Yes please, using the email above.
Yes please, using a different email (please indicate in 'other' below)
No, thank you.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of wholeheartedpsych.com.