Introductory ATLAS.ti 7 Workshop on 1st December 2012 (Kuala Lumpur)
ATLAS.ti 7 is a software for analysing qualitative data.
ATLAS.ti 7 can help you if:
(1) Your research methodology is qualitative, or mixed quantitative and qualitative.
(2) You have one or more types of data: interview transcripts, journal article, writings, reports, photos, audios, vidoes, etc.
(3) You are looking for a system to write a literature review.
(4) You are looking for a system to overcome 'Writer's block'.
Further information on ATLAS.ti 7:
Certified trainers of ATLAS.ti 7:
Date: 1st December 2012 (Saturday)
Venue: Seminar Room, Bayatech S/B, No. 11-1, Jalan Wangsa Setia 3,
Wangsa Melawati, 53300 Kuala Lumpur (Approximately 4km from IIUM Gombak).
Time: 9am - 5pm
Workshop to be delivered by:
Pn. Ani Munirah Mohamad | Email: animunirah [at]
FB Profile at
Fees: RM170.00 only
At the end of the workshop, the participants will:
(1) Understand the methodological principles of ATLAS.ti for the purpose of qualitative data analysis.
(2) Use the basic functions of ATLAS.ti to describe, explain, analyse and understand qualitative data; and
(3) Use the approach which emphasises upon integration of functions, data management and report writing.
**** Modules of the Workshop****
Module 1 - Introduction to ATLAS.ti
Module 2 - Creating a Project i.e. 'Hermeneutic Unit'
Module 3 - Functions of 'Codes' and 'Quotes'
Module 4 - Function of 'Memo'
Module 5 - Exploration of Data using 'Filters', 'Co-Occurrence' and 'Keywords'
Module 6 - Visualisation of analysis using 'Network Views'
Module 7 - Creating 'Outputs' both Quantitative and Qualitative
Module 8 - Creating 'Bundled Files' for Back-up Purposes
Please fill in your information in the column provided below and we will contact you on further information about the workshop.
Please state your name as you wish it to appear on the certificate
Please state your email address so that we can send you further information about the workshop
Please provide us with a valid contact number should we need to directly contact you
Please provide us with your postal address so that we can send you the certificates after the workshop
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service