FSM - Supermarket Vouchers for May half term
The Government have extended the Free School Meal Supermarket vouchers for the up-coming May half term.
This will be in the form of one £15 supermarket vouchers per eligible child.
The vouchers are emailed to Parents via EdenRed you will expect to receive the email on or around Monday 31st May.
The e-code will be sent to the email address we hold on record (the one that this correspondence was sent to), if you have changed your email address or prefer it to be sent to an alternative email address, please enter these details on this form.
Who is eligible?
• Children who are currently eligible for Free School Meals
Any child who currently receives Free School Meals will be eligible for the vouchers. School's are not automatically informed of a family's eligibility for Free School Meals so if you are unsure if you are included in our numbers please check with us or SCC by following this link:
Here is the eligibility criteria for FSM:
You may be eligible if you are in receipt of one of the following benefits:
• Income Support
• income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Please complete the form before 3pm on Wednesday 26th May 2021.
If you have any questions please contact the school.
Name of Child/ren
Preferred email address of adult
Current telephone number of adult
I am unsure of my eligibility for Free School Meals? I give permission for the school to run a Free School Meal check. To do this we will need your (Parent/Carers) National Insurance Number and your (Parent/Carers) Date of Birth. Please provide these details below:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Redbridge Primary School.