Child Meal Balance Adjustments
End of School Year 2020/21 adjustment request on meal balances.

If your child will not be attending Groton schools next year and has money remaining on their meals account, and you're wondering what to do, you have three options:

(1) The balance can be donated to the Feed Their Bodies - Fuel Their Minds fund, which provides financial assistance to families challenged to pay their meals bills.

(2) The balance can be transferred to a child, such as a sibling, who will remain in the school system.

(3) The balance can be refunded, by check.

Please complete this form for each child in your home that needs a balance adjustment. You will receive an automated response immediately, and then at a later date you will receive a personal response when the transaction is in progress.

Children who will be attending Groton schools next year will have their accounts follow them to the next grade.
Email address *
Parent Name *
Please include first and last name
Parent Phone *
Child Information
Please provide information so that we can access the balance your child's account.
Child First Name *
Child Last Name *
What school did child attend in the 2019/20 school year? *
What is your child's Student ID? (Please provide 5 digit ID or reply "Unsure") *
What adjustment would you like to make? *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Report Abuse