Waze NOR Email Subscription
This is a mail forwarding system for Waze Northeast Region (NOR). It can forward emails to whatever email account you choose.
Sign up here to use your state's Waze email account in your Waze communications, and have it forwarded to whichever email account you choose.
You can use it for requesting images from Update Request (UR) reporters, and you can use it when you close URs as Not Identified, in case the original reporter finds your closing message later and wants to send you information. The forwarding account will be monitored by members of your state and/or regional membership, so they can check for any emails that did not get automatically forwarded.
* Sign up, using this form
* Wait until you receive an email with an approval code for mail forwarding. Follow the instructions in that email to finish setting up mail forwarding.
* Make note of the forwarding email you should use in your correspondence (See Below)
* When you use this email, tell whoever you are communicating with to include "Attn: <YourEditorNameHere>" in the subject line. This is how the forwarder knows who to forward to, as well as to reference the area they are discussing.
* You will need to submit a new response for each state you wish to subscribe to, this allows each state's leadership to adjust their specific accounts individually.
* If you want to be removed from the autoforwarding system later, or you need to change the email it is forwarded to, please contact the appropriate state SM to get the changes made.
Available states: NJ (
), NY (
) , PA (
Coming Soon: DE
** WHEN YOU RESPOND TO THESE EMAILS, YOU WILL REVEAL THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU ARE REPLYING FROM **
Click NEXT if you acknowledge and understand to the above statement.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service