In the Steps of MLK Jr. -- A Virtual Walk
Please join the Multicultural Advisory Council of BISD to celebrate the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. by participating in the 2021 Virtual Martin Luther King Jr. Walk
Date: Anytime between January 16 - 18, 2021
Distance: A mile (or any distance you wish!) in your neighborhood or any safe walking path or trail
PLEASE remember to:
- Follow COVID-19 safety protocols (maintain six-feet of distance, wear a mask, etc.)
- Follow pedestrian laws (use sidewalks when they are available, obey traffic signals, etc.) For a complete list of laws visit:
Print out the MLK Jr. Virtual Walk sign (available at the MAC website....
) and answer the question: In the steps of Martin Luther King Jr. I will ...
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. Name of the adult responsible for completing the form
2. Email address for the adult responsible for completing the form
3. The person listed above has the authority to complete this Virtual Walk Registration for the following participants (list FIRST & LAST names; remember to include yourself if you are participating):
4. I have read the description of the Virtual Walk above and am fully aware of the special dangers and risks inherent in participating in this activity, including physical injury, or other consequences arising from this activity. Being fully informed as to these risks, I hereby consent to those listed in question 3 to participate in this voluntary activity. If I am signing on behalf of a minor, I recognize that I may not release any claims the minor may have. I understand that the school district does not purchase or have medical/dental/hospitalization insurance to cover injuries to or losses of life of participants or to indemnify families for expenses in connection therewith (except for the sole negligence of the school district) and that such insurance, if desired, must be purchased by me. If you agree to these conditions, please enter your full name in the line below.
5. If I share photos of the Virtual Walk with BISD or MAC, I grant permission for BISD and MAC to share the photos on social media and on the BISD website.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bainbridge Island School District.