NOTE: All fees are in Canadian dollars. Registration will not be completed until payment is made. *Early bird payment must be received no later than December 15, 2018, or your registration will be canceled.
E-transfer payment can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Please use ISRdragon2019 in your answer to the security question (note the caps on ISR)
Mail cheques payable to "Nothin Dragon Masters" to:1030 Westmount Drive, Port Moody, BC, V3H 1K9
• All participants must sign a waiver form prior to participating in the Inlet Spring Regatta (“Event”). Waivers are included in the registration package and must be completed and submitted before the first race.
• NSF cheques will be charged a $50.00 (Cdn) processing fee.
• If a team cancels after April 1st, 2019 no refunds will be issued. A cancellation fee of $100 will be deducted.
• There will be no refunds of any type after April 1, 2019, including if the event is cancelled due to safety or weather concerns on event day.
• If Nothin' Dragon Masters receives an insufficient number of registrations, Nothin' Dragon Masters may cancel the event with a minimum notice of 30 days. In this case, the maximum liability of Nothin' Dragon Masters is limited to a full refund of the event registration fee with no additional liability for travel costs, hotel costs, or any other costs or expenses whatsoever.
• In the unlikely event of cancellation or postponement of the event due to circumstances beyond reasonable control of the Nothin' Dragon Masters including but not limited to, acts of terrorism, war, acts of God and natural disaster, Nothin' Dragon Masters cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by registrants as a consequence of the event being postponed or cancelled.