We have opportunities for volunteers to assist with:
1) EXPO SETUP on SATURDAY, March 17th (gift bag stuffing, exhibitor registration, booth set-up)
- 5 hour shift options (8:30 am - 1:30 pm or 1:00 - 6:00 pm) - 9.5 hour shift option (8:30 am - 6:00 pm, including lunch break)
2) EXPO EVENT on SUNDAY, March 18th (line-up control, exhibitor management, coat check)
- 6 or 6.5 hour shift options (7:30 am - 1:30 pm or 1:00 - 7:30 pm) - 12 hour shift option (7:30 am - 7:30 pm, including lunch break)
Each volunteer receives:
- coffee/water/snacks during volunteer hours- $15 gift card for lunch at Starbucks (only during 9.5 or 12-hour shifts)- 4 free tickets to the Expo for friends & family (provided when you arrive at your shift - $80 value)- credit for volunteer hours for school programs (we can return references forms to you within a week of the Expo)
In the form below, please confirm your contact information, register for the particular shift(s) that fit your schedule, and let us know whether you'd like school credit for your volunteer hours.
TIDY CASUAL DRESS CODE FOR EXPO WEEKEND - jeans, comfortable shirt and shoes are just fine. On Sunday, some volunteers will be given blue Expo t-shirts to wear in key positions.
Thanks so much and we look forward to working with you!
Email email@example.com with any questions.