2019 Registration Form- Beacon Hill Pool
Please complete the information below and submit your payment to complete your registration for summer 2019.
See you Poolside!
Membership Package **Note Membership will not be confirmed until payment is received**
Family Membership ($395/household) *including $50 early bird discount if sign up before June 1st, 2019
Adult Membership ($275/household) *including $50 early bird discount if sign up before June 1st, 2019 [all members must be 18+ yrs]
Senior Membership ($250/household) [all members must be 55+ yrs.]
Teenage Membership ($225/household) [all members must be 13 to 17 yrs]
Primary Phone #
Secondary Phone #
Email Address (strongly recommended as primary communication method)
Emergency Contact Full Name
Emergency Contact Phone Number
New or Existing Member ?
New (if you were not a member in the previous year)
Bronze Medallion and Bronze Cross Lifesaving Courses
**Please complete the separate Online Course Registration form for each particpant**
6pm-8:30pm (medallion) and 6pm-9:00pm (cross), Tuesdays, June 25 to August 20
Bronze Medallion Prerequisites:
(1) min. 13 yrs. old OR hold Bronze Star certification
(2) completed Red Cross Swim Kids 10, Olympic Way Silver, or equivalent
(3) must provide a photocopy of my certification card (Bronze Star) OR photocopy of my Medicare card/Gov’t ID as proof of age (to be provided at a later time)
(4) must pay the $55 course fee
Bronze Cross Prerequisites:
(1) Bronze Medallion
(2) must provide a photocopy of my Bronze Medallion certification card
(3) must pay the $55 course fee
Activities and lessons
* In addition to swimming lessons, the following programs are available, and NO PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED:
Mom’s and tots, Water polo, Synchro and Diving lessons are held during morning lessons and are open to anyone who wants to attend. Please see lifeguards a few days prior to the beginning of the lesson session for availability.
* Adults can attend aqua-fit held during morning lessons (check the lesson board for time) and can attend stroke improvement/master conditioning workouts (Tuesday,Thursday 8-9pm and Saturdays 5-6pm).
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service