HARRY S TRUMAN HIGH SCHOOL
Please answer the following questions so that we can understand your child's plan and needs for the future:
1. What would you like your child to do after graduating high school?
2. What career field(s) or job(s) does your son/daughter seem interested?
3. What do you see as your child's social needs?
4. Please list any medical concerns and/or medications taken.
5. What skills do you think, need to be developed to help your son/daughter reach his/her vocational goals?
PERSONAL MANAGEMENT/LIVING ARRANGEMENTS
7. What chores or responsibilities does your child presently have at home?
What can they do on their own?
8. Following graduation from high school, where will your child reside?
Ex. At home, college, dorm, etc.
9. In which of the following independent living areas does your child need instruction?
(Please circle all that apply)
Safety and awareness
10. Will your child be able to travel to and from a job/school alone? (Please select one)
11. How does your child spend his/her leisure time?
12. Is your child involved in any recreational activities outside of school?
Sports, Church, Dance, etc.
13. How do you spend time as a family?
14. How do you anticipate your child is going to financially support him/herself after graduating?
How would you like the school district staff to assist you in planning for your child's needs after graduation/school completion?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Harry S Truman High School.
Terms of Service