UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2014-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-19
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
1. CSS stands for
Cascading Style Sheets
Comparative Style Sheets
Collecting Style Sheets
Comprehensive Style Sheets
2. MOOC stands for
Myrind Open Online Course
Media Online Open Course
Massive Open Online Course
Massachusetts Open Online Course
3. Binary equivalent of decimal number 35 is
4. gif, jpg, bmp, png are used as extensions for files which store
5. Symbols A-F are used in which one of the following?
Decimal number system
Octal number system
Hexadecimal number system
Binary number system
6. Which one of the following is not a search engine?
7. In terms of total CO2 emissions from a country, identity the correct sequence:
China > U.S.A. > Russia > India
China > U.S.A. > India > Russia
U.S.A. > China > India > Russia
U.S.A. > China > Russia > India
8. Match List – I and List – II and identify the correct code:
a. World Health Day i. 16th September
b. World Population Day ii. 1st December
c. World Ozone Day iii. 11th July
d. World AIDS Day iv. 7th April
(A) i ii iii iv
(B) iv iii i ii
(C) ii iii iv i
(D) iii iv ii i
9. Which of the anthropogenic activity accounts for more than 2/3rd of global water consumption?
Domestic and Municipal usage
10. One of the anthropogenic sources of gaseous pollutants chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) in air is
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service