Summer Concord Academy Coach Sign-up
NEW this year, we will host coach sign-ups before we open player registration.
* Complete the risk management, sexual abuse training and back round check prior to the season
* Player sign-ups based upon volunteer availability
* Extra training and mentorship for new coaches prior to the season
The next steps...
* Complete sexual abuse prevention video-training (keep an eye on your email for FREE access code)
* Attend at least one session with an NCSA coach mentor (to attend a training session or game throughout the winter/spring programs)
* Participate in at least one Summer Concord Academy training to prepare for summer 2020. (first session tentatively scheduled for April 25th at SUNY Fredonia from 9-11am, more details to follow)
Legal Name: First, Middle, Last Name
Child (ren) Names
Age group of the player(s) you want to coach
Please answer in relation to the age the child(ren) will be in 2020 based upon their birth month. These options are based upon the US Youth Soccer Registration Matrix:
4U (Little Kickers)
Additional information about your coaching ability, background, availability, sponsorship connections, or other considerations.
If you coached previously, please confirm the expiration date of your risk management card. (month year)
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service