2019-2020 Nominate a New Inn Member
Members of the Inn should ensure that nominees for Inn membership are suitable candidates by considering the objectives of the Inn set forth in the Charter, namely a demonstrated interest in intellectual property and the desire to follow the objectives of The Michigan Intellectual Property American Inn of Court set forth below:
1. To establish a society of judges, lawyers, legal educators, law students, and others, to promote excellence in legal advocacy in accordance with the Professional Creed of the American Inns of Court.
2. To foster greater understanding of and appreciation for the adversary system of dispute resolution in American law, with particular emphasis on ethics, civility, professionalism, and legal skills;
3. To provide significant educational experience that will improve and enhance the abilities of lawyers as counselors and advocates and of judges as adjudicators and judicial administrators;
4. To promote interaction and collegiality among all legal professionals in order to minimize misapprehensions, misconceptions and failures of communication that obstruct the effective practice of law;
5. To facilitate the development of law students, recent law school graduates, and less experienced lawyers as skilled participants in the American court system.
6. To preserve and transmit ethical values from one generation of legal professionals to the next, and
7. To build upon the genius and strengths of the common law and English Inns of Court and to renew and inspire joy and zest in legal advocacy as a service worthy of constant effort and learning.
To submit a nomination, please respond to the following:
Number of years of practice in IP field:
Brief description of why nominee should be considered for Inn Membership:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Michigan Intellectual Property Inns of Court.
Terms of Service