TCCL COVID-19 Chronicles
Due to COVID-19, we are living in an unprecedented time, and The Claremont Colleges Library Special Collections wishes to capture and preserve our community's history during the COVID-19 pandemic. Materials donated to this effort will be added to a larger COVID-19 archival collection with contributions from students, faculty, and staff of The Claremont Colleges as well as the surrounding community so future generations can learn from and experience this event through our community's first-hand accounts.
What can you contribute?
DIGITAL IMAGES/PHOTOGRAPHS/VIDEOS: We are particularly interested in images depicting how the pandemic has changed how we function in society, such as:
• Images of closed businesses, places of worship, schools, parks or other public areas.
• Images of groups of people wearing masks while in public.
• Images of signage related to COVID-19.
• Images of public areas cordoned off to traffic (foot or otherwise) due to COVID-19.
• We can accept images in jpeg, tiff, or raw format.
WRITINGS: We seek original writings by individuals (diaries, journals, poetry, essays, short stories, novels, etc.) related to COVID-19 in order to document the writers' experiences during the pandemic.
• We can accept digital materials in Microsoft Word, Rich Text, or PDF format.
• We can also accept materials printed or handwritten on paper.
EPHEMERA: We seek 2-dimensional materials such as flyers, booklets, pamphlets and signs relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In order to donate material, you need to:
• be the photographer, creator, or copyright holder;
• have created the material after December 2019;
• have made the item/taken the photograph as part of your experience related to the COVID-19 pandemic
• ensure content does not include personal information (phone numbers, social security numbers, medical information, etc.)
Please contact Lisa Crane
to make arrangements to donate any physical items which cannot be uploaded through this submission form.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Contributor Contact Information
Contributors are required to enter their name and email. We won't publish or share your email. We collect email addresses only so that we are able to contact contributors if we have questions about the submission. Your name will be included with your submission unless you select "I wish to remain anonymous" in the Rights, Permissions, and Privacy section below.
Upload your files to the Special Collections COVID-19 Archives folder in Box.
I have uploaded my files to the submission folder
Please list the file names, separated by a comma, that you uploaded to the Special Collections COVID-19 Submission folder.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Claremont Colleges Library.